Friday, January 4, 2013

Wardrobe Work Horse...The Black Jacket






My black jacket is by far the most versatile pieces of clothing in my wardrobe . I pair it with a black pencil skirt and pumps,and it's all business. I drape it over my shoulders with a little black dress, strappy satin stilettos, and a little bling, and it becomes an elegant evening wrap. Or I throw it over a pair of skinny jeans, tee shirt, suede booties, and top it all off with a chic scarf, and it pulls everything together beautifully.

I ALWAYS have a lightweight, lined, black jacket. The one above is very similar to the one I own now. It's the Burberry London Satin Tuxedo Jacket from Nordstroms. I know, Burberry is pricey, but when you consider the amount of wear-time you can get from this little work horse, it's worth every penny!

C    

4 comments:

  1. This is a very nice looking jacket, although I think black looks somewhat harsh on me. I have a black jacket hanging in my closet and it's become an orphan. I would love to have a jacket of this style in ink blue. Wouldn't that be pretty :)
    So glad to have found this blog. Ruthe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ink blue would look fabulous, Ruthe. I have a gray jacket also that I really like...a shade or two lighter than charcoal, but a little less stark. Thanks for reading, and for your comments! C

      Delete
  2. This is so much more than i needed!!! but will all come in use thanks!!I am a china tour lover,You can learn more: luxury China tours | China tour operator | Tibet Travel

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best place to learn Chinese online is in China. However, we understand that it isn't always possible to move here to study Chinese language. The next best thing is to study with our experienced teachers in a virtual classroom. Online students enjoy the same excellent way of Mandarin Online Course and custom designed courseware that we provide for our face to face clients.

    ReplyDelete